By day, Im part of the software development team at The Search Monitor
where we provide real-time competitive intelligence to monitor competitive advertisers. In my freetime,
I enjoy experimenting with the latest web technologies.
Feel free to download my resume by clicking the link below:
Some great companies I've gotten to work with:
The Search Monitor
Web Developer/ UI Designer
Web Developer/ Designer
Designed and implemented internal web applications, set milestones for projects, tracked progress, scheduled meetings, and designed workflows. Maintained enterprise infrastructure for company-wide applications using several platforms: Microsoft Enterprise Infrastructure, Ubuntu, Linux, IIS 6/7, WAMP, LAMP, MAMP.
Assistant Broadcast Engineer
Set up, operated, maintained, troubleshooted and repaired various critical on-air broadcasting equipment such as servers, routers, radio and satellite transmission.
United Steelworkers of America
Internship in Communications
Implemented various web operations using custom built CMS system.
Apart from coding, here are a few things I am also skilled at:
- Front-end: Web Frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation, UIKit, Skeleton, jQuery UI/Mobile), MVC Frameworks (Angular.js, Backbone.js, App.js)
- Back-end: MVC Frameworks (Express.js, CodeIgniter, Slim, Meteor.js, Ruby on Rails), Server Stacks (Apache, Node.js, Nginx), Databases (MySQL, MongoDB, SQLite, IndexedDB)
- Design Software: Adobe Suite, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, GIMP
- Version Control Systems: GIT, BitBucket, Github, SourceTree
- CMS/CRM: Wordpress, Joomla, ExpressionEngine, PulseCMS, MonstraCMS, AnchorCMS, Magento, SugarCRM, vTiger, WooCommerce, PageKit
- General/ OS: MS Office Suite, Windows/Mac OS (all versions), Linux/Command-line, Ubuntu, Vagrant, Bash/Shell
- Other: Web Services, RESTful API, XML, XHTML, Responsive Design
Awards and other Accomplishments
- Steel City Codefest 2014 Finalist - Team "Think Outside the Sandbox" Pittsburgh Cares - Mobile Web App
- Microsoft IT Camp 2013 Participant - Discussion covering Windows Azure, Hyper-V, Server 2012, System Center
Feel free to contact me at email@example.com.